A Look At Our Life

Happily married and rejoicing in God

Name:
Location: Southport, North Carolina, United States

I am married to Ryan Winstead and we live very happily in North Carolina where he runs a painting business with his dad and I teach piano and coordinate the children's ministry at our church. We have a wonderful family who we love very much! I love being an auntie to my niece Mia and can't wait to be a mommy!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

happenings of the last few months

It has been a while since I have posted, a long while!! Since then a lot has happened. We had a house warming party in February, an Easter get together at my parents (one of many), a bridal shower for Joel and Kim, and took a family trip to Williamsburg, Virginia in May. Much more happened in between, but these are some of the highlights.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home